Industry’s Leading Experts at TAPPI’s Popular Three-Day Extrusion Coating Course
One of the industry’s most popular courses, the Extrusion Coating Course (ECC), is hosted by TAPPI’s International Flexible Packaging & Extrusion Division, August 13 – 15, 2019, in Atlanta, Georgia at the Sheraton Suites Galleria. This year, an impressive lineup of sixteen speakers is planned.
The course is designed to help students learn about basic resin and equipment technology (extruders, dies, auxiliary equipment) that have applications in the extrusion coating application process.
Scott Weber is the 2019 TAPPI Extrusion Coating Course Chair and an Application Development & Technical Support Engineer at Celanese Chemical Co. Mr. Weber has served as ECC Chair for eight years. Meet the expert instructors:
- Kelly Frey, Extrusion Coating Technical Service | Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Robert Hammond, Technical Sales Director | Mica Corporation
- Sam Iuliano, Chief Technologist | EDI® Dies & Feedblocks
- Dr. Jochen C. Koenig, Managing Director | Schenk Vision
- Carmelo Declet-Perez, Associate Technical Service & Development Scientist | Dow Chemical Company
- Todd Krupa, Regional Sales Manager – Corona, Plasma and Flame Surface Treating | Enercon Industries
- Susie Lange, Technical Sales | Mica Corporation
- Joe Lutz, R&D Manager | Pelletron Corporation
- Scott Marks, Senior Technical Consultant | Dow Chemical Company
- Vipul Padman | Berry Global
- Lou Piffer, Senior Sales Engineer | Davis-Standard LLC
- Christine Ronaghan, Technical Director | Cloeren Incorporated
- Ted Schnackertz, OEM Sales Manager | NDC
- Duane Smith, Process Manager, Web Handling & Specialty Winding | Davis-Standard, LLC
- Rory Wolf, Business Unit Manager | ITW Pillar Technologies
View the full instructor bios here.
Save the date and register now before early bird rates expire July 13!