Tuesday August 14, 2018
4:30 – 5:00 pm
Hilton Hotel, Daytona Beach, FL
The TAPPI International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division is introducing the opportunity for any supplier to present a short commercial presentation dedicated to your newest technology to the participants at the extremely popular TAPPI Extrusion Coating Course this year. Participation will include:
- A 7-minute presentation of your new technology, product or service without commercialism guidelines/restrictions (TAPPI anti-trust guidelines still enforced)
- A pdf version of your presentation distributed to course attendees (provided that we receive the presentation by the required deadline)
- Company and presenter’s name and logo listed in the course notebook
Requirements of NTS Application
- Presentation must be for a new product, a new service, or a new application of an existing product or service.
- Provide title, speaker’s name and contact information, company name, and a short abstract to TAPPI by July 6, 2018. Abstracts should be about 75 words or less.
- The presentation CAN include your company name, trade names, and logos.
- No pricing information is allowed and presenters must adhere to TAPPI antitrust guidelines. Violations could lead to removal from the program during your presentation.
- Presentations, in their entirety must be 7 minutes long. A timer will be employed and visible to the speaker. There will be no Q&A allowed during the session.
- Only one presentation per company
- All presentations must be sent in advance for anti-trust review and will be loaded onto one TAPPI computer. Your final presentation must be received by TAPPI on or before August 3, 2018.
- There is a fee of $250 for participation in the NTS Session. You can also choose the option of having a Tabletop at the Tabletop Reception in addition to the NTS for a total charge of $900 for both. Tabletops alone are $750.
- NTS presenters do not need to be Extrusion Coating Course instructors.
- Speaking slots will be allocated on a first come first served basis and there are only four (4) slots available. Sponsors will be given priority. Presentations not deemed a new product or service may be rejected.